When you have warm, sunny weather, greenfield outside your window, to plan a birthday party and turn it into practice is a piece of cake. Speaking of cakes, all you need to prepare for the party to consider it complete is a cake, some snacks, and activities. To diverse the party use one or a few simple backyard birthday party ideas from the list below.
10 SIMPLE IDEAS FOR AN AWESOME SUMMER BACKYARD BIRTHDAY PARTY
- A water balloon pinata. We are used to pinatas made of cartons and filled with candies. We propose you a different variation of pinata – a water balloon pinata. It doesn’t include candies, which can be harmful to health, moreover, some kids may have an allergy to them. Such summer kid birthday party ideas as a pinata will help kids to cool off a little bit. To make a water balloon pinata, take several ropes and hang the balloons on the tree. If you have a clothesline and pegs in the yard, you can use them instead, too.
- A bubble station. Blowing bubbles is one of the funniest and cheapest activities among outdoor birthday party ideas. Besides, it is really easy to organize for you. Just take a big receptacle like a swimming pool, fill it with bubble solution (you can apply soapy water), and use a hula hoop in the quality of a bubble wand. An alternative variation of bubble station is bubbles made with a bubble rope (it is a device consisting of 2 sticks and a closed rope between. You can buy special equipment or make it from improvised materials. A smaller receptacle can be used for this option.
- Organize this likable by everybody game in your backyard. It is one of the most suitable 6 year old boy birthday party ideas outdoor, but older kids will play it, too. Prepare a straight surface near the ground, for example, a coffee table. The game may stand aside in order for to everybody play it one by one during the party. Be careful, avoid kids standing close to the construction, so that bricks won’t fall on them.
- A movie outside. Watching a movie is one of the universal outdoor activities: it can be used both for a toddler, a child, and a teenager’s birthday party. What is the point in staying at home while watching movies when it is the summer outside? Bring the technics in the yard and enjoy the fresh air and sunbathing or, on the contrary, upcoming twilight! The whole atmosphere and impression from the movie change with the change of the location.
- A scavenger hunt. It is one of the best kid party games to play outside. You can either hide several objects in the yard and give a full list of objects or make the game more intellectual and write (find on the web) riddles about each next object (they have to lie near the already found thing). For small kids, it is cool to print the pictures of objects they need to find and also to use natural objects from the yard for the game. To make the activity more enthusiastic, it is great to limit time. At the end of the task, a prize should be handed over to researchers for their labor.
- A photo booth. Photo booths are quite popular nowadays. Kids will have fun and get a party souvenir. Use your natural surroundings to turn one of the coolest outdoor bday party ideas Create your own photo booth of the improvised materials. For example, take 4 thick tree branches and hammer them together to get a handmade frame. Be careful while doing it. Of course, if you have a store-bought frame, you can use it instead. That’s all! Fast and cheap entertainment is ready! Ask kids to make funny faces for photos.
- Donut on a string. Telling about kids’ backyard birthday party ideas, it is impossible not to mention this extremely fun game. You need a rope, donuts, ribbons (as many as there are donuts) and 2 trees. String a rope between the trees and tie donuts on the rope by ribbons on the level of kids’ mouths leaving some space between the bakery. Kids have to eat donuts with no hands in such a way that donuts don’t fall down. If you want to, blindfold kids, it will be even more funny and interesting. The kid who eats the donut faster than everyone wins. However, you can establish the 2ndand the 3rd places so more kids will be glad. Take into account that food is involved in the game, plan it on the time when kids are quite hungry but after the main meal. Buy more donuts in case some of them fall down accidentally. The activity can be easily included in the list of cool birthday party games for toddlers outdoors, but take into account that some smaller products should be taken.
- Water games. If it’s summer and it’s hot, don’t miss the opportunity to include water activities for birthday parties summer birthday party They will bring both fun and freshness. There are lots of variations of games with water: ice bucket challenge, shooting with water guns, playing with a ball in the swimming pool. If you have a big swimming pool, here’s the game for you: scatter some small toys all over the swimming pool and ask kids to find them and pick them up. Don’t forget to warn guests to bring a change of clothes with them.
- Toppling tug of war. Everybody heard about the tug of war game and it is truly one of the best outdoor kids birthday party ideas, but we propose you modernize it. Take milk cores and put kids on them, this way, it is harder and, consequently, more interesting to play. The distance between kids has to be not less than 6 feet so they have enough place to snatch and pull the rope on themselves.
- A country fair. Visit a country fair to search for cool outdoor birthday party games for kids. Here you can find many incredibly simple, but fun games. That’s not wonderful because people use what they have on hand in the countryside to entertain. Among the country activities, you can see such games as the egg on a spoon race, package races, bucket ball game, ring toss game, tin can alley game, and so on. Country games are the best 10th birthday party ideas, since approximately by this age kids develop balance enough. If you don’t have an opportunity to come to a fair, you can just google it.
In case you plan a themed party, it is possible to adapt the outside birthday party ideas in this article to your theme. For that, pick suitable activities and design them the way you need. For example, include water games, if the party theme is connected with water (“Finding Nemo”, “Moana”, The Little Mermaid).
That’s all about backyard birthday party ideas, we hope you have discovered some new interesting activities. Good luck in the organization of the outdoor bday party and turning the ideas into practice!